One student was threatened and robbed over the weekend, but University Police reported an otherwise light crime weekend as alumni and students celebrated Homecoming festivities. Other than the robbery early Sunday morning, police responded to a handful of burglaries and trespassing and vandalism cases. A student told police just after midnight Sunday morning that he was robbed by two males of $35 on the 4100 block of Pine Street. He said the two men never openly displayed a gun but pointed a covered object at him, representing it as a gun. He said the two men fled in a light brown, American-made, four-door car. The student was not injured in the robbery. In a separate incident, police arrested a local man at about 10:30 Saturday night when he tried to enter an off-campus party without being invited. Residents of 4028 Walnut Street kept Robert Briggs, 30, of Southwest Philadelphia, at bay until police arrived. Briggs was charged with trespassing. Also, police have made no arrests in two burglaries this weekend. Residents of 3960 Pine Street told police Friday that someone entered their house through a first-floor grate and stole a walkman and a radio. Students at 3916 Spruce reported that an unknown person stole $800 from a room Thursday night. Police also responded to the Kelly and Cohen Restaurant, on 38th Street, at 9:43 p.m. Saturday after a soda bottle was thrown through a window. Police are also investigating the theft of $200 worth of tools from Irvine Auditorium.