The march, sponsored by a group called Queer Action, is titled "Get Out and Stay Out," according to Temple University senior Russell Johanesson. He said Queer Action members want to get "bigots" off the streets and gays and lesbians out of the closet. The march will start at 8:30 p.m. at Louis Kahn Park, at 11th and Pine streets. Before the march, members of Queer Action will explain the purpose of the march and tell about incidents in which they were harrassed. Queer Action member Ted Segal said he hopes the rally will inspire people to speak out about being harrassed. The marchers will then proceed along 12th Street where gay bashing has taken place, so that survivors can speak about it. There are several planned speeches, and Johanesson said he expects spontaneous speeches. Univerity Graduate Student Marc Stein said that the group wants survivors to realize that "violence is not an individual experience, it is a social problem." The event will end with a "kiss-in," a public display of affection which Segal said will give the march a positive note. Police have not been officially notified about the march. "We're not there to start a fight," Segal said. "We're there to make a statement." -- Heidi Gleit