55454_crimelogf

File Photo

Theft:

March 23: A theft was reported at Huntsman Hall between the late morning and early afternoon which resulted in losses totaling over $200.

March 24: At 4:00 p.m. at the T-Mobile store at 3441 Chestnut St., a theft was reported which totaled over $200 in losses.

March 27: A bicycle was reported as stolen in the evening at the 3600 block of Walnut St.

March 27: A theft was reported at 4024 Spruce St. at noon which resulted in over $200 in losses.

March 29: A theft was reported at approximately 8:30 p.m. at Huntsman Hall which resulted in over $200 in losses.

Liquor law:

March 23: At 2:00 a.m. in front of Rodin College House, an underage woman was drunk. She was cited for liquor law violations and disorderly conduct after being combative with police and EMS responders.

Burglary:

March 25: At 10:00 a.m. on the 200 block of St. Mark’s Square, a resident reported a break-in that resulted in a broken basement window but no missing property.

March 27: At 7:30 p.m. on the 3800 block of Chestnut Street, a resident reported a package missing from the interior package room.

Assault:

March 25: At 11:30 a.m. at the Dunkin Donuts on 40th Street, a woman made a report that she was assaulted by a known suspect, getting dragged by the hair and punched in the head. 

March 25: On the 4000 block of Pine Street, in front of APES fraternity, at 2:00 AM, a man reported being punched in the face by an unknown suspect.

DUI:

March 25: At 2:30 a.m., police responded to an automobile accident on the 4000 block of Walnut Street. Upon arrival, the police observed the driver, a 31-year old man with bloodshot eyes, stumble out of his car. He was under the influence while driving and was subsequently arrested. 

Disorderly conduct:

March 26: At the Scheie Eye Institute on 51 N. 39th St., at 7:30 a.m., a 52-year old woman was reported and issued a citation for spitting in a complainant’s eye several times.