In honor of Benjamin Franklin's 310th birthday, the Daily Pennsylvanian rounded up some of our founder's most relevant musings on wisdom, writing, wine and more. Happy birthday, Ben!
1) "The great end and aim of all learning is service to society."
2) "Genius without education is like silver in the mine."
3) "Content and riches seldom meet together. Riches take thou, contentment I had rather."
4) "He's a fool that cannot conceal his wisdom."
5) "Time is money."
6) "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."
7) "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."
8) "Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy."
9) "If all printers were determined not to print anything till they were sure it would offend nobody, there would be very little printed."
10) "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The Daily Pennsylvanian.