04272000_police_station
Police Station 40th and Chestnut

Assault:

March 27: At 2:00 a.m., an unaffiliated man reported that he and his friends were in a dispute with other men when two of the men punched him in the head.

March 30: At 6:02 p.m., an unaffiliated 29-year-old man reported getting into a verbal dispute at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with a suspect who then hit him in the shoulder.

Retail Theft:

March 30: An unaffiliated 41-year-old man was arrested at the 5100 block of Webster Avenue for retail theft.

March 31: An unaffiliated 26-year-old man was arrested at the 400 block of Shawmont Avenue for retail theft.

Robbery:

March 29: At 8:00 p.m., an unaffiliated 35-year-old man reported that two unknown men punched him and struck him in the face on the 3900 block of Walnut Street. They attempted to take his bag and left with personal items and cash.

DUI:

March 29: At 2:01 a.m., an unaffiliated 30-year-old woman was stopped for a traffic violation at the 5500 block of Morton Street. During the stop, the suspect was reported to have smelled of alcohol, had glassy bloodshot eyes and slurred speech and was arrested.

March 30: At 1:09 a.m., an unaffiliated 67-year-old man was arrested after being stopped for running a traffic light. He smelled of alcohol and was found to be slumped behind the wheel of his car at the 1600 block of N. Dover Street.

Fraud:

April 2: An affiliated 21-year-old man reported that fraudulent charges had been made on his credit card on March 7.

Other:

March 30: An unaffiliated 52-year-old suspect was arrested after refusing to leave Wawa when he was asked to leave by the store manager.

Sex Offense:

March 28: Confidential

April 1: Confidential