Thefts:

Retail theft: 1

Thefts from buildings: 5

Thefts from vehicles: 1

Bike thefts: 3

Arrest from Theft:

Jan. 17, 2014: An unaffiliated 19-year-old male and an unaffiliated 27-year-old male were arrested in connection with a retail theft.

Drunkenness:

Jan. 17, 2014: At about 1:55 a.m., it was reported at the intersection of 31st and Walnut streets that a person exited a taxi without paying the fare. The suspect, an affiliated 24-year-old female, was intoxicated and was belligerent with police on the scene. The suspect was issued a citation and released.

Assault:

Jan. 19, 2014: At 3:40 p.m. a domestic assault was reported at the AT&T store located at 3741 Walnut St.

Jan. 22, 2014: An unaffiliated 47-year-old female was arrested after an affiliated 33-year-old female reported at about 4:40 p.m. that she had been punched in the face at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. The punch caused swelling to the eye.

Jan. 22, 2014: An unaffiliated 47-year-old female was arrested after an affiliated 28-year-old female at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania reported at about 5:20 p.m. that she was kicked while responding to the disturbance related to the arrest listed above.

Disorderly Conduct:

Jan. 21, 2014: An unaffiliated 20-year-old male was observed acting in a disorderly manner at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania at about 2:15 p.m. The male was issued a citation and released.

Burglary:

Jan. 21, 2014: An affiliated 20-year-old female reported at 1:30 a.m. that unknown persons forced entry into the front door at 4018 Spruce St. and removed personal property from the foyer.

Jan. 23, 2014: An unaffiliated 34-year-old male reported at 11:30 p.m. that unknown person(s) gained entry to 3131 Walnut St., the location of Left Bank Apartments and Fat Ham Restaurant, through the front door while the establishment was closed. Nothing was taken from the restaurant.