Narcotic

July 5 — Rafael Robinson, 35, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3900 block of Market St., was arrested around 6:45 p.m. for narcotics on the 4000 block of Market St.

July 2 — Marlena Jarmon, 24, of the 2300 block of Page St., and Michael Motley, 24, of the unit block of Elder Rd. in Yeadon, Pa., both unaffiliated with the University, were arrested around 3:25 a.m. for narcotics on the 3700 block of Walnut St.

Robbery

July 1 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 14, reported around 8 p.m. that unknown suspects forcibly removed his personal property on the 4200 block of Market St.

Theft

July 7 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 32, reported around 10:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his secured bicycle from the 3900 block of Locust St.

July 7 — Jason Curtis, 32, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1600 block of Juniper Rd. in Elkins Park, Pa., was arrested at about 8:45 a.m. for removing property from the Penn Tower Hotel at 399 S. 34th St.

July 6 — A female student, 20, reported at about 5 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her secured bicycle from the 100 block of S. 39th St.

July 6 — Jason Curtis, 32, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1600 block of Juniper Rd. in Elkins Park, Pa., was arrested at about 9 a.m. for removing property from the 3000 block of Market St.

July 5 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 22, reported around 8:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect entered his vehicle and removed property on the 200 block of S. 42nd St.

July 4 — Kellie Knights, 24, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1000 block of Springfield, Pa., was arrested around 1:30 p.m. on the 200 block of S. 41st St. for removing merchandise from the American Apparel at 3661 Walnut St. without paying.

July 1 — A male student, 19, reported around 3:45 p.m. that unsecured items were removed from the 200 block of S. 41st St.

July 1 — A male student, 20, reported around 3:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed checks from his office on the 4000 block of Irving St.

Vandalism

July 1 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 25, reported around 9 p.m. that an unknown suspect broke a window to his vehicle on the 4000 block of Walnut St.

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety