Theft

July 11 — Cash was reported taken around 8:15 a.m. from a desk at Presbyterian Hospital.

July 11 — A female student, 21, reported around 7:45 p.m. that her unattended property was taken by an unknown suspect at Saxby’s at 4000 Locust St.

July 12 — A male student, 26, reported around 7:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his bicycle that was secured with a cable lock.

July 12 — A female student, 28, reported around 12 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed her bicycle that was secured with a cable lock at the 3700 block of Hamilton Walk.

July 13 — A male employee, 56, reported around 10:30 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed his bicycle that was secured with a cable lock at the 3300 block of South Street.

July 13 — Garth Walker, 43, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3300 block of Melon Street, was arrested around 3 p.m. for attempting to take the bicycle of a male student, 25, at Rodin College House.

July 14 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 37, reported around 8:45 a.m. that cash was taken from her unattended wallet by an unknown suspect at the Presbyterian Hospital.

July 14 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 36, reported around 11:15 a.m. that an unkown suspect removed her unattended phone at Irvine Auditorium.

July 14 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 18, reported around 5 p.m. that an unknown suspect entered her vehicle and removed personal property at a parking garage at 34th and Chestnut streets.

Burglary

July 11 — Cash was reported taken around 9 a.m. from Savory.

Vandalism

July 12 — A male employee, 45, reported around 1:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect scratched his vehicle at the 3100 block of Jones Way.

—GRACE ORTELERE All information provided by the Division of Public Safety