View Crime map: March 18-25 in a larger map Assault

March 20 — A male student, 20, reported being assaulted by a known suspect on the 3600 block of Locust Walk at about 1:30 a.m.

March 19 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 21, reported being assaulted by an unknown suspect on the 4000 block of Walnut Street at about 1:45 a.m.

March 18 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 20, reported being assaulted by an unknown suspect on the 3000 block of Locust Street at about 4:00 a.m.

Harassment

March 18 — Unwanted phone calls were reported to have been received on the 3400 block of Hamilton Walk at about 1:45 p.m.

Burglary

March 21 — A female student, 20, reported that an unknown suspect entered her unsecured residence on the 200 block of South 41st Street and removed a television at about 1:45 p.m.

Other Assault

March 22 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 25, reported that a known suspect made threatening remarks at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania at about 10:15 p.m.

Other Offense

March 19 — Ricky Scott, 23, unaffiliated with the University and of the 200 block of St. Andrew Road in Waldren, N.Y., was cited for alleged public urination on the 100 block of South 41st Street at about 3:30 a.m.

March 18 — Christopher Melo, 25, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3000 block of Hecktown Road in Bethlehem, Pa., was arrested for allegedly trespassing in Solomon Laboratories at 3720 Walnut St. at about 8:00 a.m.

Robbery

March 18 — Someone was reported to have forcibly removed merchandise and an unspecified amount of cash from the Unit block of 40th Street at about 11:45 a.m.

Theft

March 23 — A female student, 22, reported that an unknown suspect removed her unattended laptop from Van Pelt Library at about 5:45 p.m.

March 23 — Copper material was reported removed from the Alumni Center at about 4:30 p.m.

March 23 — A male student, 24, reported that an unknown suspect removed his unattended laptop at the Van Pelt Library at about 2:15 p.m.

March 23 — A male student, 20, reported that an unknown suspect removed his unattended computer at Van Pelt Library at about 12:07 a.m.

March 22 — A female student, 19, reported that an unknown suspect removed her unattended purse from 1920 Commons at about 4:00 p.m.

March 20 — A male, 27, unaffiliated with the University reported that an unknown suspect entered his secured vehicle and removed items left in plain view on the Unit block of South 41st Street at about 6:15 p.m.

March 20 — A female unaffiliated with the University reported that an unknown suspect took her unattended items on the 200 block of South 41st Street at about 2:30 p.m.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.