It is with great pleasure that we re-introduce a long-lost feature of DP Sports, the Ivy Roundup. In principle, it’s the same as the recent Ivy Notebook feature, with one small difference: Less Plotnick! There’s something in the water. Our journey through the Ancient Eight begins in Princeton, N.J., where the Tigers (11-4) extended a home winning-streak to eight games with a 68-57 victory over Marist. (That’s right, the same Marist that gave Penn a big “womp womp” back in December).

With so much success at Jadwin Gym, we can only wonder what’s fueling the Tigers. Could Sydney Johnson be taking a page out of the Bugs Bunny playbook and filling the water bottles with Michael’s Secret Stuff (steroids)?

Douglas “taking alliteration to new heights” Davis scored 15 points in the victory, which marked eight wins in nine games.

The Tigers nearly upset then-undefeated Central Florida at their own tournament, but unlike when they come to the Palestra, the Tigers proved to be proper guests, and rolled over in the Holiday Classic final.

Laurent riding on Harvard’s laurels. The Crimson (11-3, 1-0 Ivy) are also on a tear as of late, winning six of their last seven — and the lone loss was to No. 9 Connecticut.

And despite having nearly identical (or worse) stats to Penn freshman Miles Cartwright, Harvard rookie Laurent Rivard was named one of the top 25 freshmen in the country by Basketball Prospectus, while Cartwright was just a footnote in his entry.

For the third year in a row, Harvard took down Boston College, now coached by Anderson Cooper-lookalike and former Cornell coach Steve Donahue.

Harvard kicked off the Ivy season with a win over Dartmouth and now leads the Ivy League. Along with all the dead birds, this must be a sign of the apocalypse*.

*Harvard coach Tommy Amaker was unable to make this article due to weather-related travel issues. Cornell fans return to caring about hockey. There’s only one word that can describe the three-peat Ivy champion Big Red basketball’s fall from grace. Tiger Woods-ian.

Yes, the Escalade most definitely crashed into a tree as the Big Red (4-10) suffered an eight-game skid to close out the 2010 calendar year.

Their four wins have come from Delaware, Albany (who?), Wofford (who?) and Stony Brook (who?).

Unfortunately for Cornell, it’s Yale that’s No. 1 in the national hockey rankings.

Speaking of Bulldogs. Michael Vick is out of the playoffs, so until pitchers and catchers report, there isn’t a whole lot going on in Philly besides basketball (oh, and hockey — if anybody actually cares).

The Yale Bulldogs (7-7), however, are fresh off an 85-57 shellacking of Baruch College. Really, Yale? A Division III team? Really? Show some chutzpah.

Now that coach James Jones’ brother Joe has left his post at Columbia to be an assistant under Cooper, er, Donahue, he will no longer be held back by the fifth-place Lions.

Oh wait, Columbia (9-5) is better than Yale now.

Biber Fever. Brown is middling at 6-7 on the season, and it’s no thanks to freshman swingman Josh Biber, who’s averaging 0.83 points per game. He hits one in five free throws, a tad worse than his 28.6 percent field-goal shooting. Shorty is an Eenie Meenie Miney Mo Blunder.