111crimelog

An interactive map of crimes occurring within Penn Police's jurisdiction between Nov. 26 and Dec. 2. Related article: Crime log: Jan. 3-7

Theft

Jan. 7 — At about 9 p.m., two women — Shanna Hand, 24, unaffiliated with the University and of the 5000 block of Larchwood Avenue and Desiree Mears, 19, unaffiliated with the University and of the 4400 block of Sansom Street — were arrested at Urban Outfitters at 36th and Sansom Streets for allegedly taking merchandise without paying.

Jan. 5 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 56, reported at 9:30 a.m. that someone took her unattended property at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

Jan. 4 — A woman unaffiliated with the University reported at about 5:15 p.m. that someone took her unattended phone at Marathon Grill, located at 200 S. 40th St.

Jan. 3 — Unattended property was reported at about 10:15 a.m. to have been taken from the Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.

Jan. 3 — Unattended property was reported at about 9:45 a.m. to have been taken from Penn Presbyterian.

Burglary

Jan. 3 — Derek Pinkins, 48, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1700 block of Dickenson Street, was arrested at about 2:15 p.m. for allegedly taking the wallet of a male employee at Leidy Laboratories, located at 3740 Hamilton Walk.

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety.