0414crime

The Daily Pennsylvanian's interactive crime map for the week of April 3 through April 9, 2010. Related article:

Assault

April 9 — John Dougherty, 46, unaffiliated with the University and of the 800 block of Oak Avenue in Glenolden, Pa., was arrested at about 1 p.m. for allegedly stabbing a 26-year-old man unaffiliated with Penn in the leg during a verbal argument on University Avenue.

Burglary

April 5 — A male student, 20, reported at about 12:45 p.m. that someone entered his residence on the 3900 block of Baltimore Avenue and removed a bicycle.

Sex Offense

April 6 — At about 5:30 a.m., a case of indecent assault was reported on the 200 block of S. 33rd Street.

Theft

April 8 — A female student, 29, reported at 10:30 a.m. that someone removed her unattended wallet from the Penn Tower Hotel, at 399 S. 34th St.

View Crime map: April 3-9 in a larger map
April 7 — A male student, 19, reported at about 7 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his unattended bag from the Hutchinson Gym, at 220 S. 32nd St.

April 7 — Felicia Calloway, 24, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3200 block of Dauphin Street, was arrested at about 1 a.m. for allegedly taking the unattended personal property of a 21-year-old female student.

April 5 — A female student, 22, reported at about 10:30 p.m. that someone took her unattended phone from Pottruck Gym.

April 5 — A male student, 19, reported at about 5:45 p.m. that someone removed his unattended bag left at the Hutchinson Gym.

April 5 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 19, reported at about 4:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect took her unattended wallet from a Starbucks outlet.

April 5 — At about 4 p.m., a phone was reported removed from Philadelphia Runner, at 3621 Walnut St.

Vandalism

April 8 — A female University employee, 36, reported at about 3:30 p.m. that someone scratched her car parked in Lot 41, at 4111 Chestnut St.

April 5 — At about 7:30 p.m., a wall on the 3900 block of Spruce Street was reported to have been spray-painted.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.