Dartmouth probably wishes there were more Ivy schools from New York that started with the letter ‘C.’

The Big Green earned their first win of the year over Columbia two weeks ago, and got their second win of the year Saturday after beating Cornell, 20-17, in double overtime.

And just like against the Lions, the Big Green (2-6, 2-3 Ivy) needed a record-breaking rushing effort to pull off the upset.

Two weeks ago, it was running back Nick Schwieger rushing for a then-school record 242 yards. This weekend it was freshman quarterback Greg Patton who ran for 243 yards in his first collegiate action.

Cornell (2-6, 1-4) held a 10-0 lead through the first three quarters, but with just over 12 minutes to play Patton ran 52 yards for the Big Green’s first score. After a defensive stop, they went right back to work, going on a 7:36 drive to score the game-tying field goal with 2:17 left in the contest.

The teams traded touchdowns in the first overtime. Dartmouth kicked a go-ahead field goal in the second overtime, and when Cornell’s kick went wide left, it clinched a win in the program’s first-ever double OT contest.

Harvard 34 Columbia 14

Columbia outscored Ivy co-leader Harvard, 14-13, in the second, third and fourth quarters Saturday.

Unfortunately for the Lions, they also played the first quarter.

The Crimson used a 21-0 opening frame to cruise to a 34-14 win over the host Lions. Harvard now sits at 5-0 in the Ivy League (6-2 overall), with an Ivy title game against Penn on tap for Saturday.

“You have to play 60 minutes to have an opportunity to win a football game,” Lions coach Norries Wilson told Columbia Athletics.

Brown 35 Yale 21

Defense might win championships, but Brown showed Saturday that offense wins games.

Though Yale was second in Ivy scoring defense entering the game, the Bears tallied 494 offensive yards in a 35-21 win over the Bulldogs.

It was the first win for Brown (5-3, 3-2) over the Bulldogs (4-4, 2-3) since 2005.