Harvard kicker Robbie Wright missed a 33-yard field goal attempt with 15 seconds remaining on Saturday at Franklin Field, and the Penn football team escaped with a 36-35 win to set up a showdown for the league title at Cornell next week. Penn (6-3, 5-1 Ivy League) scored a touchdown with 1:24 remaining when Gavin Hoffman connected with Rob Milanese from 16 yards out. The Crimson (5-4, 4-2) drove 66 yards to the Penn 16 before Wright's effort into the 17 mile per hour wind went wide to the left and fell short. Harvard had taken a 35-27 lead with 2:09 left in the third quarter, but the Quakers scored nine points in the fourth quarter to win for a Homecoming crowd that rushed the field, but proved unable to tear down the goal posts. Hoffman was the star of the day, completing 34-of-47 passes for 394 yards and two touchdowns, and running for another. He found nine different receivers, primarily tight end Ben Zagorski, who hauled in 10 balls for 125 yards and one score. Harvard quarterback Neil Rose was 16-for-33 for 266 yards and three touchdowns, but the Penn defense shut down Rose's running threat, holding him to minus-seven yards rushing, and sacking him three times. Penn kicker Jason Feinberg broke the all-time Ivy League scoring record for kickers, scoring 12 points on the day. He moved to within one point of running back Brian Keys' Penn career record of 210.