Four apprehended in South Philadelphia University Police arrested four men Sunday night in connection with a South Philadelphia shooting at 15th and Tasker streets earlier that evening. The victim, who is unaffiliated with the University, was shot in the chest and was listed in serious condition at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital as of Sunday night. A radio description of the shooting alerted University Police that the suspects involved might be in the area. Officers Michael Sylvester and Len Harrison observed a vehicle traveling on 43rd and Walnut streets that matched the description of the suspects' car, according to University Police Sgt. Mike Fink. The officers stopped the suspects at 45th and Sansom streets. Philadelphia Police also arrived on the scene. Two men got out of the car and the other two suspects fled the area in the car, Fink said. The two men who emerged from the car were arrested by the police. The two suspects who fled were stopped at 44th and Chestnut streets by University Police officer Chris Kennedy. Two witnesses of the shooting positively identified the four suspects and the car as the same men and vehicle involved in the incident, Fink said. The suspects were transported to South Detectives in Philadelphia's 17th District. Fink said no weapons were recovered from the suspects' car. University Police Capt. John Richardson had nothing but praise for the University officers involved in the arrest, noting that the joint effort between University Police and Philadelphia Police was very successful. "There was good coordination between the two police departments and a good job by our police people because of our officers' vigilance and perseverance," Richardson said. Fink echoed Richardson's sentiments, saying that the arrest showed "excellent police work on the part of the officers involved." Richardson said the University Police suspected that the four men might be coming to the area because the suspects were described as Asian and the area has a large Asian population. In an unrelated incident occurring early Sunday morning, two men were shot and one was seriously injured in a shooting at the C.C. Club at 20 N. 40th St. No one involved in the shooting was affiliated with the University. The Philadelphia Police reported that the victims, ages 25 and 29, were shot while on the dance floor of the club, which is located one block north of Market Street on 40th Street. As of Sunday night, the 25-year-old victim was declared brain dead with a wound to the head and the other was shot in the arm and buttocks and listed in good condition. The 29-year-old victim said he heard "pops" while dancing. As he realized he had been shot, he collapsed on the other victim -- a friend of his. The Philadelphia Inquirer contributed to this article.