Senator Harris Wofford (D-Pa.) will introduce Democratic Presidential Candidate Bill Clinton today in Zellerbach Auditorium. Because of the high demand for tickets to hear Clinton speak, the entire event, which begins at 11:45 a.m., will be simulcast next door in the Annenberg School Auditorium, Wharton Public Affairs Director Chris Hardwick said. Originally, Wharton Public Affairs said that the event would be simulcast in the smaller Annenberg Center Studio Theater. Hardwick said that tickets for the 380-seat Annenberg School Auditorium will be given out to University members on a first-come-first-served basis outside Zellerbach, begining at 11 a.m. Ticketholders for Zellerbach should arrive by 11:15 a.m., Hardwick said. Tickets for Zellerbach were distributed Monday, with 600 of 750 reserved for Wharton students and faculty. Just 50 tickets were allocated for non-Wharton students and faculty. The remaining 100 tickets were reserved for University officials. Clinton was invited by the Wharton Masters of Business Administration Public Policy and Non-Profit Management Club, which invited all the Presidential candidates. Only Clinton responded to the invitation, according to Club President Tim Tompkins. Clinton will deliver a major economic policy address, according to Wofford campaign officials. Hardwick said Wofford is expected to address similar issues in his introduction. "It's great," Tompkins said of the bonus appearance of Wofford. "I have never heard Senator Wofford live. I am really looking forward to what he has to say as well." Tompkins said both Wharton and Clinton's campaign were covering the costs of the simulcast. Hardwick said the broadcasting equipment is being rented. The total cost of the event has not been determined, Hardwick said.