Over 70 people attended a reception co-sponsored by the Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity and the Black Student League following a march in honor of Martin Luther King's birthday yesterday. At the reception -- featuring hot chocolate and doughnuts provided by the Gold Standard -- people mingled and discussed the day's events. Phi Sig president Dan Charney said the house sponsored the event to increase its community activities. "The house is really just looking to reach out to the Penn community and show the Greek system in a positive light," Charney said. The College junior added they chose to sponsor an event for Martin Luther King Day because they couldn't think of a better way to reach out than to honor "one of the greatest men in history." Wharton sophomore Robert Smith, who participated in the march, said he enjoyed the reception, and he was pleased by the number of people participating at the march. "It was a very captivating experience in that the numbers were there and the quality was there, which I was elated to see." But Engineering sophomore Malaney Hill said at the reception he hoped more people would have celebrated King's birthday. "Although there was a large turnout, I think that a larger segment of the Penn community should respond to honor such a great man," Hill said. "There's some apathy." BSL president Jessica Dixon and Alpha Phi Alpha President Garfield Johnson also helped organize the event, although neither Dixon nor Johnson attended the event because they dined with Yolanda King at president Sheldon Hackney's house.