Across the Ivy League, acceptance rates for the Class of 2015 have reached all-time lows.

Overall, Penn admitted 12.3 percent of applicants this year — a decrease from 14.2 percent last year.

The University’s acceptance rate is the second highest in the Ivy League. Only Cornell University, which admitted 18 percent of applicants, accepted a larger portion of students.

The most selective school in the Ivy League was Harvard University, with an acceptance rate of 6.2 percent on Wednesday. Minority applicants make up about 44 percent of admitted students at both Penn and Harvard.

Penn placed 2,400 applicants on the waitlist this year, Dean of Admissions Eric Furda said. This number is higher than the waitlist size at Yale and Princeton universities — which placed 996 and 1,248 students on the waitlist, respectively — and lower than Cornell’s total of 2,988.

Furda said the Admissions Office will now turn its attention to making sure that prospective students want to attend.

“The students who are shining in our applicant pool are going to shine in other [schools’] applicant pools as well. What we have to focus on now is yield,” he said. “We have our work cut out for us.”