Following their Nov. 21 suspension from the wrestling team, seniors Cesar Grajales, Roger “Rollie” Peterkin and Matt Dragon have been reinstated, senior associate athletic director Alanna Shanahan said through a spokesman.

It is not immediately clear when they were reinstated, but the three seniors are eligible for next week’s Southern Scuffle in Greensboro, N.C.

Grajales, Peterkin and Dragon were arrested Nov. 16 in connection with an Oct. 3 incident. Felony charges were withdrawn Dec. 14, and while they still face counts of simple assault and recklessly endangering another person, their criminal prosecution could effectively come to an end at Wednesday’s Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition hearing.

Last month, the Athletic Department would not comment on whether the arrests were the cause of the suspension. It is still unclear who decided to reinstate them, or when that decision was made.

The A.R.D. program gives probationary sentences to certain non-violent first-time offenders. If defendants complete their probation and meet stipulations imposed by the presiding judge, their records are expunged.

According to the website of the District Attorney’s Office, in a minor assault case — such as this one — the victim must also consent to A.R.D.

During the wrestlers’ most recent court appearance last Thursday, defense attorney Robert Levant thanked the Court for moving up the A.R.D. hearing, citing some “time-sensitive issues.” It is uncertain whether those issues are related to wrestling, but the original Dec. 28 hearing date would have made it difficult for the athletes to compete at the Southern Scuffle.

Their return will help a team that has struggled while shorthanded. Grajales, Peterkin and Dragon are among Penn’s best wrestlers, combining for eight NCAA Tournament appearances over their careers.