Drew Healy rewrote the Penn record books on Friday night with his fifth consecutive shutout, but the Quakers had to settle for a scoreless, double-overtime draw with visiting Buffalo.

In their first game of the Penn Soccer Classic, the Quakers (3-0-2) came out firing on all cylinders, but a 30-minute injury delay robbed them of their momentum, after Buffalo defensive back Eric Johnson went down with post-concussion symptoms. He required oxygen and an EMT escort off the field.

For the rest of the match, the Quakers battled to regain the upper hand, but found themselves fending off constant attacks from the Bulls. Ryan Porch helped Penn's back four fight numerous Bulls corners and restart opportunities, and Healy displayed impressive acrobatics in the waning minutes of overtime, diving for saves, punching out corners and keeping his net unscathed. His 2008 scoreless streak now stands at 490 minutes.

Penn coach Rudy Fuller praised his team's defense, but he was disappointed with the result.

"We felt like this was a game that was there to win," he said. "I think if you asked our guys, they're happy that the next game's only a day away."

The Quakers will return to Rhodes field on Sunday at noon to face Mercer.

Related StoriesM. Soccer | Road warriors finally become Rhodes warriors this weekend - SportsM. Soccer | Four zeroes, but Healy not alone - Sports