No new information has been uncovered in the case of Wharton junior David Dantzler-Wolfe, who has been missing since Dec. 10, 2002, according to University Vice President for Public Safety Maureen Rush.

Dantzler-Wolfe was last seen around 8 a.m. on Dec. 10 in Harnwell College House.

The police had been investigating Dantzler-Wolfe prior to his disappearance for allegedly entering a female student's "abode" and videotaping her, according to sources in the University and Philadelphia Police departments.

Rush said that the University Police is maintaining the same efforts it has been making in order to locate Dantzler-Wolfe, though there have been no new leads.

"It will always be an open case unless there is a resolution one way or another," Rush said.

Penn Police continues to call various sources periodically in order to find out whether or not there is any new information involving Dantzler-Wolfe's whereabouts, Rush said. Additionally, it maintains contact with a variety of organizations and will be notified if any unidentified patients are brought to area hospitals or if any unidentified bodies are found.

Private investigator Frank Friel, hired by Dantzler-Wolfe's family through Atlantic Security International Investigations, confirmed that there have been no new inroads made in the case.

"The situation is as it was," Friel said. "The fact of the matter is that we'll continue to search for David with the expectation that he will be found."

Currently, though, Rush reiterated, things are at a standstill. With no new information or leads, things are moving slowly, and nothing more is known about his disappearance now than four months ago.

At Penn, some students who knew Dantzler-Wolfe feel that as time has passed, the urgency of the case has died down a bit.

College senior Ronjon Bhattacharya -- a member of the a cappella group Chord on Blues in which Dantzler-Wolfe participated prior to his disappearance -- acknowledges the amount of time that has gone by, though he is glad that efforts to find Dantzler-Wolfe are continuing.

"At this point, he's been gone a while, but we're just hoping he comes back," Bhattacharya said.

Police urge anyone who may have any information regarding the case to call the Special Services Department at (215) 898-6600.