Three female students were robbed at gunpoint early yesterday morning on 40th Street, between Spruce and Pine streets, University Police said last night. Two males robbed the students of their wallets and $30 in cash in the attack which took place at 3:07 a.m. yesterday, University Police Sergeant Larry Salotti said. Salotti said none of the women were injured in the attack. The robbers were described as 2 males -- one 5 feet, 4 inches tall, wearing dark clothing and armed with a gun, and the other 5 feet, 6 inches tall, with a thin build and wearing dark clothes. The males were last seen heading east on Baltimore Avenue by foot, but University Police have made no arrests in the incident, Salotti said. In an unrelated incident, a male was robbed at simulated gunpoint in the rear of Houston Hall yesterday morning, Salotti said. Salotti said the male, who is unaffiliated with the University, was robbed of his wallet and $100 cash by two men at 12:43 a.m. yesterday. The men were last seen heading south on 34th Street in a silver Honda, but Salotti said University Police have no suspects and have made no arrests. In another unrelated incident, 26 mailboxes were broken into in Stemmler Hall between Friday and Saturday, Salotti said. Salotti said that the mailroom of Stemmler -- which is located at 36th Street and Hamilton Walk -- was broken into and some mail was recovered at the scene and taken to police headquarters for safekeeping. In another unrelated incident, a Temple University student was arrested for burglary yesterday after he was found in a third floor office in Steinberg-Deitrich Hall by Wharton security officers. Wharton security guards called University Police after they observed the male in a professor's office while making security rounds at 8 a.m. yesterday, Salotti said. He added that the male was taken to the Southwest Detective division of Philadelphia Police to be charged. Salotti said he did not know if anything was taken from the office. In a separate incident, four males tried to break into White Training House -- which is located next to Franklin Field -- yesterday afternoon at 3:43 p.m. Salotti said the four tried to break in through a fire escape door and were observed running out of the house by a resident. The resident chased the males and one of them, a 13-year-old, was stopped and arrested by University Police in Hutchinson Gymnasium, Salotti said, adding that police are still looking for the other males.