A man was robbed at gunpoint Saturday night in the 3900 block of Walnut Street, University Police said. The male, who is not affiliated with the University, was not injured in the attack, which occurred in front of 3915 Walnut Street, but reported that the robber took his MAC card in the assault, University Police Sergeant Larry Salotti said yesterday. The robber was armed with a revolver and is described as a black male, approximately 5 feet 8 inches to 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds, Salotti said. He added that the suspect was about 30 years old, with a beard and mustache. The robber was wearing a dark colored cap, coat and pants at the time of the robbery. Salotti said that the police have made no arrests in the incident and have no suspects at the time. In an unrelated incident, a mountain bike was stolen from the Tau Epsilon Phi house on Thursday between midnight and 8:00 p.m., Salotti said. Upon investigation, the west side window was found broken and the window bars appeared to be broken away, he added. Salotti said nothing else was reported missing in the incident and added that police have no suspects. The incident brings the number of burglaries at the house to three in the last month, after it was broken into twice over winter break. Nine other robberies to fraternity houses were also reported over break. On Saturday, in an unrelated incident, a grey Chevy van was stolen from a University parking lot at 36th and Walnut streets, Salotti said. He said that he did not have many details about the incident but added that the University Police have made no arrests. In separate incidents, the Hillel House was burglarized twice in the last week. In the first incident, a guitar was reported stolen between January 10 and 14. In the second incident, an unattended jacket with a wallet and its contents was stolen, Salotti said.