Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

STREET Presents: The Elephant In The Room

Picture-171

Ravens fans, 49ers fans and the sports–impaired alike: the Super Bowl is over and you can stop hating one another (or pretending to give a shit) and reunite over a common love: everybody's favorite Thursday publication. That's 34th Street, y'all, and get excited because this week's issue is an [insert sports metaphor of your choice].

This week's feature examines the role of politics in the classroom and what it's like to be a college republican in a liberal arts world. Music gives you something to talk about besides Beyonce's half–time performance with a double–profile of artists Xaphoon Jones and BADBADNOTGOOD. We promise that it's goodgoodnotbad. Highbrow gives you badasses out there a taste of what it's like to steal from frat parties, while Lowbrow pleases your parents by giving you helpful hints on tackling (haha, sports...get it?) OCR.

And just in case you're wondering who Amy G's doppleganger is, check out Film this week. Bonus: two faculty members share a striking resemblance to the Muppets. Arts showcases the Counterparts' Joey Wallerstein, and Bhargavi Ammu might be our cutest Ego ever. If all of our awesome features have you salivating from excitement, stop by Four Worlds Bakery, featured this week in Food and Drink, for some topnotch treats.

PennConnects