Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

We Promised Ourselves A Long Time Ago Not To Make "Ph" Alliterations

utbcover2

Here at Street, we happen to think that 'f' is a particularly noble letter. Just think, without 'f,' no for! Or food! Or fondle. And definitely no "Fuck You" by CeeLo. And poor Phillies General Counsel Richard Strouse, who we've profiled for this week's cover story -- phraud? phranchise? Phreedom? This is hardly legal terminology.

Fun aside, today's Street is a bona fide picker upper. The doormen of Smoke's are a collective Ego of the Week, Food & Drink has a guide to becoming a beer connoisseur, and Music proffers it's fantasy American Idol judge dream teams. Film interviews The Social Network's Aaron Sorkin and Jesse Eisenberg and Arts gives you a sneak peak of this month's First Friday. Plus plenty of stuff the stupid and scandalous amongst us say and do.

As always, the Street staff will be convening at 6:30 p.m. this evening at the Street offices (4015 Walnut, up the stairs and all the way in the back) for our weekly Writers' Meeting. Come hang! Come write! Come contribute!

See after the jump for this weeks content that it online online! As in not in the print magazine!

Music: One Track Mind: Kings of Leon, "Radioactive" Review: Neil Young, Le Noise

Film: Extended Interviews with Aaron Sorkin and Jesse Eisenberg, plus an Interview with Armie Hammond Review: Waiting For Superman

Food: Review: PennMuseum's Peppermill Cafe

PennConnects