Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Women and Children [To the Palestra!]

In one of the many absurd emails I've received as a graduating senior, this latest e-offense tops all others. It seems that the administration has mistaken the class of 2010 for the class of 2012.

The title was a little alarming, warning Seniors to "Pick Up College Graduation Dangerous Weather Tickets." While this could also sound like a really cool concert, perhaps an additional graduation perk, it's really just a little premature graduation preparation:

Your guests will need these tickets only if severe weather and dangerous conditions (continuous downpour and lightning) necessitate moving the ceremony to the Palestra, where space is limited.

Check out the slew of info hotlines where you can find out whether you'll receive your diploma indoors or a la carte after the jump.

From the email:

Only ticketed guests will be allowed into the ceremony and seats will be assigned.  A decision to move the ceremony indoors will be made by 3PM on the Sunday, May 16th and announced via the following ways:

-during the second Baccalaureate Ceremony -KYW (1060 AM) -WXPN (88.5 FM) -University emergency weather line (215-898-MELT) -Graduation hotline (215-898-GRAD) -College homepage (www.college.upenn.edu) -College page of the Penn Portal (www.upenn.edu/penn_portal/view.php)

PennConnects