Articles by The Daily Pennsylvanian

04/18/18 4:30pm
This is the first time we have done a demographics survey of our community. Just as we hold Penn accountable, we want to hold ourselves accountable for improving diversity at the DP.
04/09/18 1:28am
We want to help you think critically about aspects of this university that might not be stamped on the front page of your glossy Penn brochure.
03/14/18 11:48pm
This is the moment for everyone on this campus — sports fans and otherwise — to rally behind a team that truly represents this institution. 
02/26/18 8:50pm
Graduate students teach and guide their undergraduate peers, provide valuable assistance to professors, and pioneer new research.
02/08/18 12:46am
Looking for a fun way to anonymously confess your undying love to a classmate? Tap into your inner-romantic and submit a Love Note before Feb. 10. 
02/06/18 2:48pm
By not suspending University operations, Penn — Philadelphia’s single largest private employer — isolates its community from the city at large. 
01/22/18 6:00am
Penn has suffered more than its fair share of tragedy in recent years. Greek leaders and organizations should take this opportunity to reflect on their pledging processes and curtail forced drinking before it’s too late. 
11/12/17 11:32pm
In similar fashion to its peers, Penn should allow approximately 50 students from the University of Puerto Rico to enroll tuition-free at Penn for the spring semester.
10/25/17 11:50pm
We hope that administrators will take the ideas, concerns and critiques expressed through the PULSE survey and Campus Conversation seriously, but for either of these efforts to be of any use, we the students need to participate heavily.
10/18/17 7:50pm
For the safety of students, faculty and staff in University City and West Philadelphia alike, DPS must expand the scope of its alert policies so that the Penn community are more frequently notified about any imminent dangers.
More Articles