Articles by Daily Pennsylvanian Sports Editors

02/18/18 11:37pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's basketball's huge second half, new records in swimming and track and field, and a goalie stepping up big time for women's lacrosse. 
02/11/18 11:48pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's basketball wins two and loses one, all on huge individual offensive outputs, while women's basketball featured a huge individual effort of its own. 
02/05/18 1:09pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn gymnastics flirts with perfection on beam, wrestling manages a come-from-behind win, and basketball continues to dominate. 
02/05/18 12:07am
Dear Princetonian children, little brothers, and the editors of what apparently passes for a paper: Well, well, well, how the turn tables.
01/28/18 11:54pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, track and field continues to break school records, women's basketball dominated a completely overmatched Gwynedd Mercy, and gymnastics excelled on floor.
01/21/18 10:32pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, more school and pool records fall, and Penn men's squash runs up against an opponent it cannot handle.
01/15/18 10:01pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, we look at several individual and team records that were broken this weekend, as well as a few key numbers that allowed men's squash and women's basketball to emerge victorious.
01/09/18 11:34pm
Welcome to the inaugural edition of Is Stat So?, a compilation of some of the most interesting stats to come out of Penn Athletics from the week. Each week, we'll highlight a few different numbers that go beyond the box score, and give deeper insight behind Penn's biggest wins and losses.
More Articles