Articles by Daily Pennsylvanian Sports Editors

04/23/18 1:34pm
It's been yet another strong year for Penn Athletics to date. Decades-long title droughts have been broken; equally lengthy individual records have fallen. But here's DP Sports' breakdown of the best of the best in all facets of Penn sports.
04/15/18 11:40pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn gymnastics's big day at Nationals, women's lacrosse's offensive explosion, and some shutdown pitching from baseball make the list.
04/11/18 8:47pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's tennis has a streak snapped, men's lacrosse has a furious comeback, track breaks even more records, and softball goes on a hit parade.  
04/01/18 10:00pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's lacrosse has a furious comeback, track breaks even more records, while baseball and softball defenses feature. 
03/26/18 8:14pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's lacrosse got a stellar offensive effort, women's track breaks records, while baseball and softball defenses feature. 
03/14/18 6:59pm
Penn men's basketball is competing in the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 11 years. Follow along with our coverage of the team's journey to Wichita.
03/13/18 9:00pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's and women's lacrosse rely on their goalies, wrestling clinches NCAA bids, alongside men's basketball, who won the Ivy title. 
02/26/18 1:17am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's basketball comes up with another big output offensively, swimming and track and field win Ivy titles, and both lacrosse teams along secure huge wins alongside men's basketball.
02/18/18 11:37pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's basketball's huge second half, new records in swimming and track and field, and a goalie stepping up big time for women's lacrosse. 
02/11/18 11:48pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's basketball wins two and loses one, all on huge individual offensive outputs, while women's basketball featured a huge individual effort of its own. 
02/05/18 1:09pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn gymnastics flirts with perfection on beam, wrestling manages a come-from-behind win, and basketball continues to dominate. 
02/05/18 12:07am
Dear Princetonian children, little brothers, and the editors of what apparently passes for a paper: Well, well, well, how the turn tables.
01/28/18 11:54pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, track and field continues to break school records, women's basketball dominated a completely overmatched Gwynedd Mercy, and gymnastics excelled on floor.
01/21/18 10:32pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, more school and pool records fall, and Penn men's squash runs up against an opponent it cannot handle.
01/15/18 10:01pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, we look at several individual and team records that were broken this weekend, as well as a few key numbers that allowed men's squash and women's basketball to emerge victorious.
01/09/18 11:34pm
Welcome to the inaugural edition of Is Stat So?, a compilation of some of the most interesting stats to come out of Penn Athletics from the week. Each week, we'll highlight a few different numbers that go beyond the box score, and give deeper insight behind Penn's biggest wins and losses.
More Articles