Classified Ad Information
Classified line ads appear in both the print edition of The Daily Pennsylvanian and theDP.com website.
Classified ads are priced based on the number of words in the ad and the number of days the ad runs in the print edition — the more days, the lower the cost per day:
$0.40 per word, per day
5-8 days: $0.35 per word, per day
9+ days: $0.30 per word, per day
The Daily Pennsylvanian publishes daily, Monday through Thursday, when classes are in session at the University of Pennsylvania during the school year, and once a week during summer sessions.
You have an option to choose a jumbo headline on your ad for an additional $1.50 per line per day, or to bold individual words in your ad for $0.50 per word per day.
The regular format for classified ads will capitalize and bold the first three words of the ad at no cost. There is a 10-word minimum on classified line ads. No refunds will be made for classified line ads cancelled prior to the expiration of the ad.
You can place your ad by fax, mail, or in person:
• You can download our Classified Insertion Order form to fill out and mail or fax back.
• All ads must be paid in full at the time of placement, with a major credit card, check, or cash (if placed in person). Credit card payment information must include cardholder name, exact billing address, card number, expiration date, and security code.
• Place ads in person at our office from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Eastern time Monday-Friday.
• Mail ads to 4015 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
• Fax classified ads to 215-422-4646.
Call us at 215-422-4640
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m
Click here to return to the Classifieds listing page.