Remember in high school when everyone pooled together hundreds of dollars for a ten minute limo ride to prom? Well, one Penn student just couldn't bear the embarrassment of getting dropped off at
prom a frat party in daddy's 2002 Honda Civic last night and opted for a sleek, black Uber car instead.
Sure, it's freezing outside, and we'd be lying if we said we haven't cabbed to DRL, but why drive on Locust? Why not just get dropped off on Spruce? We hope that this frat star had the sceniest of nights SABSing at Elmo/St. A's/FIJI/whatever else is on that side of Locust. But if Locust Walk is transforming into Locust Drive, we have some suggestions:
1. Use your Lyft credits on your way home each day to avoid the high rise wind tunnel.
2. Call an Uber whenever you don't feel like walking over the 38th Street Bridge.
3. Avoid flyerers and/or your latest DFMO by hiding behind the tinted windows of a black Lexus.
4. Surprise your little with door service from the Lower Quad Gate to her Spanish class in Williams.
5. Drive through a campus tour to show prefrosh that no one fucks with you.