/ The Daily Pennsylvanian
According to the DP, a student survey found that 64.5% of Penn students are unsatisfied with the dining plan. This number came as a shock to many. How can less than two-thirds of the student body hate the meal plan? Where are the other 35.5%? Are they all hiding in Commons at this very moment, knowing that they are safe from the haters because no one would voluntarily eat there?
We surveyed all 10,000 undergrads and found the three students who appeared to enjoy the dining plan.
First, we spoke to Isabelle Chen (C '20), who immediately shared with us that she is pre-vet. "I love animals," she stated. "It makes my day when I see a mouse scamper by my feet or a cockroach dashing across my watery eggs after I sit down for breakfast."Read the Full Article