Photo by Ashley Newby / CC BY 2.0
I know this sounds crazy. Why would an international pop star be a member of one of Penn’s fraternities? But hear me out. I’ve been mulling over the possibility that this man in Castle was Niall Horan for a while now, and last Friday’s late-night just confirmed why 1D’s (RIP) blond-haired Irishman must be a part of that organization.
- Hello! The blonde hair AND the accent. Like, what a combo? You don’t see that too often around these parts. Penn boys, in my experience, do not call soccer “football.”
- The speakers were blasting Coldplay’s “Viva La Vida,” which just so happens to be Niall Horan’s favorite song. Coincidence? I think not.
- Niall also really likes the band The Eagles. Why do you think he would want to be in the city of Philadelphia? Answer: go birds!
- He was really hype about St. Patty’s Day.
- The man I was scoping out in Castle was sporting that preppy, Brit look, and I’m pretty sure the newsboy cap on his head was Brooks Brothers. You've got to trust me on this one. From my many hours scrolling through Niall’s Instagram, I would know the way he dresses.
- Look, can you just believe me!? This guy HAS to be Niall Horan. If he wasn’t, why would I keep going back to Castle?