Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Oh Shit: Dude You Were Teabagging in Fortnite Was Actually Your Chem TA

3bd94f6a6af1b3a4ac0bcf9eb6d200be

Kibblz on YouTube (with edits by Allen Zhu) / Fair Use

Next time you try to blow off some steam by bullying 12-year-olds on video games, make sure that the "stupid kid" isn't your Chem TA.

Alex Wang (C '20) (no relation to designer Alexander Wang) is a premed student and self-proclaimed Fortnite fanatic. He claims to spend an "average of 34 hours a week" on the game, frequently skipping recitations and lectures to play the popular shooting game. 

Despite playing the game for more hours than he spends doing homework, volunteering, and hanging out with his girlfriend combined, he has yet to win a single game. Perhaps this is the reason why he tries his hardest to be as disrespectful to other players as he can on a game with no voice chat function. According to friends, he "records himself aggressively trolling people and posts the videos on Reddit for validation.

Last weekend, however, Alex found himself in a bit of a predicament when he found out that the player he was trolling was actually his CHEM 102 TA. His TA identified him by his username, which is "alexwangupenn2020penncardnumber18469337."

"I am a very honorable man," his TA said. "For the disrespect that Alex showed to me on Fortnite, I will return it tenfold when grading his final." 

PennConnects