Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Missed Connections: August 30-September 6

missed_connections
Credit: Sam Sedor

Girl @ Party

You were the girl wearing a cropped shirt and jeans at Phi on Saturday night. You were dancing with your friends the whole time. I was standing in a dark corner the whole time. We should chill.

From the guy wearing a short-sleeved Hawaiian button down shirt and some chino shorts.

Hard-to-get Player

We were both at the Tep party this weekend, and I watched you hit on every girl at the party except for me. I know you did this to make me feel special, and it worked. I feel very special now. Let’s meet up.

Econ001 Girl

To the girl in my Econ001 class who sat in the row in front of me - you were the one wearing a purple butterfly clip in your hair. You raised your hand to answer every question the Professor asked, and commented to the person next to you after every time someone gave a wrong answer. I do not want to meet up. You are the worst kind of person. Please stop.

Commons Frequenter

I see you every time I go to Commons, usually between 6:00 and 7:00 pm on weekdays. You were wearing the same navy blue Penn shirt every time I saw you, and every time you got two slices of pepperoni pizza, some cucumbers, and a cup of water. I also like pepperoni pizza, cucumbers, and water. I think I might be in love with you, and I think (if you gave me a chance) you would fall in love with me, too. If you’re reading this, let’s meet tomorrow at Commons - I’ll be wearing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt, and it'll be navy blue.

PennConnects