About

Satire  Published 07/21/17 2:44pm

Sean Spicer to Accept Teaching Position at the Annenberg School for Communication

32293604154_7548dc3ef8_b

Photo by Gage SkidmoreCC by-sa 2.0


Moments after Sean Spicer's resigned as the White House Press Secretary, we learned that he has accepted a teaching position at the Annenberg School for Communication.

We reached out to the spokesperson for the Annenberg School, who told us: "With Sean Spicer's past experience and repeated failures, we are confident that he will be an invaluable asset to Penn's Communications department. The helpful and patient tone he has employed with reporters at the White House will carry over to a classroom quite well."

The spokesperson also released the following course list for the Fall 2017 semester:

  • "Alternative Facts 101: How to Lie and Not Get Away with It"
  • "Why You Should Never Compare Hitler to Someone in a Way That Makes Hitler Look Better"
  • "30 Ways to Defend Your Boss's Late Night Rants" 
  • "Bushes, Hedges, and Other Hiding Places"

Reportedly, Spicer plans to adopt the standard class curve for the Communications department, in which 90% of the students receive A's and the remaining 10% receive A-'s.

All comments eligible for publication in Daily Pennsylvanian, Inc. publications.