Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Questlove Was On Campus Handing Out Water Because Anything Is Possible, Apparently

We knew election day would be crazy, but we didn't know it would be Biden x Questlove crazy.

The day kicked off as students mobbed Joe Biden, desperate to get pics for the 'gram, even though they probably can't name one of the Vice President's songs. After a while he hopped in his beige SUV and waved goodbye, and the crowd dispersed quickly— unaware that Questlove was in the house.

Philadelphia native Questlove was spotted on Spruce walking alongside a cart full of water bottles, stopping right in front of Irvine where Biden was. He had a Wawa bag in his hand, but didn't tell us what was in it. Few students immediately recognized him, and he seemed unsure of where to go. He slapped his pockets a few times, as one does to pretend to have lost something when they are about to turn around on the sidewalk and go in the opposite direction.

The world-renowned drummer for "The Roots" ended up in Houston Hall, handing out water bottles near the voting area. Voting is serious business, and it's important to stay hydrated. Who do you think will come to campus next? Obama? Chef Boyardee? A sixty year old fisherman with rough hands and tall tales? Let us know at tips@underthebutton.com. 

PennConnects