Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Here Are Penn's Hottest TAs

You shared, we listened. Brace yourself because you're about to be blinded by this year’s hottest TAs! Make sure to log into Penn In Touch now so you can switch into ALL of their classes.

Kristijan Gjorgjevik - ECON 10

We’re mostly into Kristijan because he definitely could pull off a man-bun. First person to meet him at the top of the mountain/pronounce his name wins his heart. 

Ludovica Cesareo - MKTG 101 

Greatest marketing strategy? Ludovica’s green eyes/perfect pronunciation of mozzarella. Students are constantly telling stories about their family trip to Italy 10 years ago with this sexy Italian TA.

Jack Gindi - MATH 104

Jaws drop the instant JG strolls in to recitation with his gym bag. Now this is a TA that would make anyone’s mom/sister/grandma/bubbie proud. Come on guys, JUST JEW IT!

Julia Keating - ECON 002

Did you really need to go to three consecutive office hours? No. But you did need to chat with Julia so you could learn her favorite hang out spots so you could “casually” bump into her over the weekend. Also bonus points for having the last name Keating

Colman Humphrey - STAT 111

It’s really hard to focus on learning how to create a barplot on R when this hottie is teaching. Oh and he has an Irish accent. HMU for St. Patty’s!

Mélusine Boon Falleur - BEPP 289

Oh la la! Everyone is just dying to greet Melusine with a huge “Bonjour!” Instead of reviewing the consumer price index, Mel’s students are brushing up on their French (kissing). 

Solar Mohandesi - WRIT 049 

PLOT-TWIST Salar is actually a professor. However, since his looks are on a crazy high level he still made it on the list. His glasses are the perfect combination of sexy and cute (and the only reason you actually care about your annoying AF writing sem homework).

PennConnects