Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Feb Club 2016: Skip Or Go?

Feb Club is here! And you're like, what exactly is Feb Club? I'm a senior? Do I actually have to download this app? Life is confusing. So here's UTB's weekly breakdown of which events to avoid and which ones to rally your pals for. Enjoy!

Week 1 (2/1–2/6) 

SKIP: 

Reading Terminal Market (2/6): Grab a famous DiNic's sandwich or Meltkraft grilled cheese on literally any other day of the year without 2,000 of your fave classmates. 

GO: 

Philly from the Top (2/4): Philly is kinda beautiful sometimes and you're leaving soon. Take advantage of these cheap tickets to the brand-new One Liberty Observation Deck, soak in the sights, and have a li'l cry

Week 2 (2/7–2/13)

SKIP: 

Schmear It (2/8): Free bagels, why not? Because LINES. Because life is short and this bagel is not worth it. You can wait for bagels when you move to New York. 

GO: 

Atlantic City (2/12): This might be a really fun kind of shitshow or the kind where you're in the bathroom with your crying/throwing up besties the majority of the time. We honestly don't know. But you should probably give it a shot. 

Week 3 (2/14–2/19)

SKIP: 

Metro Monday (2/15): The Metro line is fairly rough on a regular day. Only the betchiest survive. So swallow the lost opportunity of a 16% discount and come back another day. 

GO: 

Caitlyn Jenner Speaker Event (2/17): Yeah, this is a SPEC event and thus a freebie for Class Board but we're too excited to care. 

Movie Night (2/16): Since you probably won't get a Caitlyn Jenner ticket, console yourself with a chill night at the movies. Most likely, your aging body will still be recovering from Atlantic City.

Week 4 (2/20–2/29)

SKIP:

Bowling (2/28): You'll have plenty of time to bowl when you graduate, move back to your hometown, and relive high school. So just no. 

GO: 

Smokes (2/29): At this point, you'll probably be feeling guilty about how few Feb Club events you actually went to. It's okay. Life is ultimately a series of regrets and disappointment. But you should probably come out to this last event, see your buds, and enjoy the sanity that is Smokes on a Monday. 

PennConnects