Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Optimistic Subletters Want You to Enjoy Their Artwork This Summer

Looking for some place to stay this summer? Check out this Craiglist post a tipster found in which two Quakers express hopes of finding "clean, courteous" randos with "similar values" to live in their apartment for the summer. It's a doozy.

Renters may be drawn to the first bedroom, which includes a "cool-color oil pastel of the Philadelphia skyline, an art installation in the form of a flock of birds, and an abstract canvas print in the bathroom." The common area sounds even more hype, stocked with a "silver stag bust, a reflective obelisk and cocktail tray, a collection of French classics and contemporary poetry, an abstract photo piece of the New York subway, and a large abstract canvas print that gives an otherwise gray-scale room a splash of color." Sounds like a sure bet to boost your Sim's Room score.

Not convinced? Wait till you hear about their stemware collection. Not only do they have 6 flute glasses and 10 martini glasses, but they also have 4 coupe glasses. We don't even know what a coupe glass is, so it must be pretty sick.

The posters "look forward to providing you with excellent summer housing," for a slim $2370, so this deal probably won't last long. Jump on it now or settle for spending your summer in an apartment without a stag bust.

PennConnects