Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

20 Possible Reasons Wawa Banned Cameras For A Hot Sec

If you were cruisin' the Wawa donut case sometime last week, you might have noticed that Management put up and then quickly took down a very serious sign prohibiting pictures and video recordings in the store. Why wouldn't Wawa wawant us to take pictures inside its hallowed halls? We've got some ideas.

1. Wawa doesn't have a good side.
  2. Wawa understands that you don't want to be judged when you order extra bacon on your extra large sandwich with three giant cookies on the side, so they're now offering their utmost discretion. Yet another reason to love Wawa.
  3. Plankton was trying to steal the krabby patty formula.
  4. Camera flashes slowly deteriorate the food, like with fancy paintings.
  5. Wawa loses a little piece of its soul every time its photo is taken.
  6. They were pulling a Commons and tryna hide some serious health code violations.
  7. Tagged pics from Wawa latenights were making Rumor jealous.
  8. Wawa is in the process of developing its own geofilter and wanted people to stop snapchatting in the store until it's finished.
  9. Flash photography may startle the animals.
  10. Wawa's mom can't find out she's been smoking cigs again.
  11. Wawa's grandma, Grandwa, just added her on FB and she needed some time to untag all her drunk pics.
  12. Wawa is shy.
  13. They were tired of people taking selfies with their chicken tenders.
  14. Wawa really cares about us and doesn't want us to feel sad when we open our phones on Sunday morning to find that we ended the night with a sad meatball sub YET AGAIN.
  15. The other Wawas were feeling really insecure about the 38th/Spruce Wawa's stylish remodeling.
  16. A Management 100 team took over Wawa and their evil plans are yet to be determined.
  17. They were filming a short porno entitled "Meatballs and Hoe-gies."
  18. Wawa was cleansing her social media presence for potential employers but now OCR is over and Wawa is ready to party.
  19. They're breeding a super-sandwich to be revealed later this week.
  20. Wawa's been reading dating advice columns again and one of them said guys like a lil mystery.

PennConnects