Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

STREET Presents: Shoutouts and Seniors Superlatives

This week, Street brings you two of our most highly–anticipated events of the year. Grab the PDF or pick up a copy on Locust. 

We heard your nominations. You voted. Now meet your Class of 2015 Senior Superlatives

Whether you're checking to see if your submissions made it in or if you're just in it for a good laugh, read the best of Shoutouts here. And the worst

• Can't get enough of Shoutouts? Backpage brought some of our favorites to life with Shoutouts Illustrated
  • Have you checked out some of the art in DRL? No, we're not talking about the Powerpoint slides in your ASTR-101 lecture. 
  • Street went so underground this week they found a band that doesn't even have a Wikipedia page, but trust us, you have to listen to this.
  • Oscar buzz is finally upon us with the release of top tier films. Read our review of Foxcatcher, featuring Steve Carell and Channing Tatum. 
  • In this week's Word on the Street, a junior ditched downtown in pursuit of everything else Philly has to offer. 
  • In the States or abroad, Thanksgiving is upon us. Ego looked into how international students give thanks this time of year. 
  • Speaking of Turkey Day, Food & Drink show us how cooking for Thanksgiving can be as easy as pie. Show off those cooking skills when you go home. 

Time to relax and gobble up. Although we're glad we get a break from classes, we're sad we won't have another issue next week. We'll be back before you know it with our annual joke issue in December. Want to help out? Come to our writers meeting tonight at 6:30 pm at 4015 Walnut

PennConnects