Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Fall Rush For New Contributors: Join UTB!

40703_2bae8dae409cb8a30e4f173918a79addf

Breaking news: Upsilon Tau Beta is dirty rushing this season – and we know the ultimate pledge class is out there.

All Penn students – regardless of school, year or preferred campus coffee shop – are encouraged to apply to become a fall semester contributor for Under the Button. It's preferable that you (think you) are really funny, love to write, understand pop culture references and worship puns.

If you're intrigued, we encourage you to stop by our General Interest Meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 9 p.m. at the DP offices (4015 Walnut). You'll get the real talk lowdown and editors will be there to answer questions for those who are on the fence or are seeking general life advice. (Don't listen to us.)

Apps will go live on UTB at midnight tomorrow, and you're welcome to fill it out even if you can't make the meeting. Lookin' at you, wide-eyed freshmen we met/scared at the SACtivities Fair whilst giving out free DP condoms (they've "got you covered"). To those who threw the complimentary rubbers like a hot potato when you realized what it was, our b, but no need to stigmatize safe sex! To those who asked why we didn't have candy, sorry, but candy doesn't stop ya from getting pregnant. See you in the blogosphere!

PennConnects