Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

People Who Went To (Summer School At) Penn: Miley Cyrus

o-MILEY-CYRUS-FOAM-FINGER-570
Miley Cyrus performs "Blurred Lines" onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, Aug. 25, 2013, at the Barclays Center in the Brooklyn borough of New York. (Photo by Charles Sykes/Invision/AP)

[Disclaimer: This post was part of our Joke Day series. Our logo was Button the Under for a whole day and you didn't even notice.] Before she came in like a wrecking ball, she came in late to Huntsman Hall. That's right, the biggest headline-maker of 2013 is a secret Quaker who can shake her money maker. Of course, the ex-Disney starlet didn't have time for a full college experience, but most don't know Miley took summer classes at Wharton in 2009 (and we don't mean her impersonator)!

Then 16 years old, the precocious pop princess just couldn't be tamed and was accepted to Penn...protecting her privacy under an alias, of course. Can you blame her for wanting the best of both worlds?! According to sources, Cyrus was researching the American educational system for her meaty role in the wrenching critical darling "The Last Song," in which she delivered an award-winning performance as a grumpy, horny high school student during summer vacation.

An eyewitness confirms that as professional as her session at Penn was meant to be, the "Bangerz" babe couldn't stop/wouldn't stop twerking down Locust, presumably already rehearsing for her 2013 VMA performance. So diligent – she's just being Miley!

PennConnects