Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

STREET Presents: Club Dead

Screen-Shot-2013-10-23-at-10.45.46-PM

Is Halloween 2spooky4u? Well too bad, because this week's issue of Street is all about spooky spots. Seriously, after getting high after midnight, the Biopond can manifest a chill in your bones. Though, Arts provides an informative piece on the Laurel Hill Cemetery. Maybe try exploring that after your weekend smoke? That'll make for an interesting dispatch...

Aside from Theos being scared shitless after the delightful discovery that their Google Group is public, you may be shocked to learn that Wes Anderson is indeed an auteur. What's an auteur? It's about as complex as the fucked up frosh Lowbrow interviewed this week. Disclaimer: THIS GIRL IS RATCHET. But we love her as much as Wes.
Werewolf bar mitzvahs: spooky scary boys becoming men, men becoming wolves. It's what college hookups are all about: coming of age. To help you in your pursuits of happiness, Music guides you through the first glance of your newest hookup's apartment: those posters of famous musicians. It's not time to shine. Just shine bright like a diamond when the full moon is out on your quest to werewolf-dom.
So, the first hookup went well. Time to get rowdier and raunchier at a BYO. At this point, you're probably sick of Banana Leaf (we aren't), but it did make it on Food & Drink's BYO Rowdiness Meter. Backpage even guides you on what to stay for after that dinner date. Or you can go on a date to the Mütter Museum, more commonly known to Features as Club Dead. Someone even compared a two-month old fetus on display to a human centipede. Hold your stomach, this date will be as ratchet as that frosh Lowbrow interviewed.
And if all of that isn't spooky enough, remember that kid that got arrested for being publicly intoxicated at Commons? Highbrow does, and sheds light on Not Penn State's most disapproved–of antics for the semester. With HipCityVeg open, all the JAPS have migrated. We get it, we all want to be vegetarian, just not be in Theos.

PennConnects