Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

STREET Presents: The Fiction Issue

Screen-shot-2013-02-21-at-12.50.44-AM

Love. Dystopia. Corn being like sex. Welcome to the world of fact (or fiction), as Street brings you its Annual Fiction Issue.

This week, Highbrow welcomes the return of the LocustLexicon, providing you with acronyms that are perfect ad libs when you’re SALFing from the SNAG that you slept with last weekend. Wow, TWA. Ego decides to tackle another important (yet we still have classes?) calendar day and center everything on our favorite Prez, A-Gutt. Not really. Instead, we’re having a palooza to celebrate the dear past heads of our country. Puck Frinceton. And Woodrow Wilson. Arts gets all dreamy with Shepard Fairey.

But wait, it’s that time of the year: Oscars season. Raise a toast up for another red carpet letdown. Instead of causing controversy and choosing “Zero Dark Thirty” or “Les Miserables” for Best Picture, though it is the Fiction Issue, we bring you our predictions for those less obvious categories like Best Sound Mixing, the ones that you’ll exclaim “WTF” to after that pointless announcement.

While you’re procrastinating all your midterms, you can plan out your spring break with Food & Drink’s suggestions for eating and drinking in those places you seriously wish you were traveling to. And, if you’re into absurdly priced, yet totally worth the experience Music Festivals, check out Music's Spring Break Festival Guide. Lastly, for a good laugh,Make Your Own Beach with Lowbrow. And if anyone tells you it’s not possible to go on vacation while sitting in the middle of Locust Walk, tell them to fuck off.

PennConnects