Every now and then, there comes a time on UTB where we lay the jokes aside and give some insightful tips that don't include things like this and this. Jk we'll never stop foolin'. However, we have a heart that beats for all of you out there who just need some help getting through your exams, so check out these warm and cozy yummies that might ease your suffering a bit.
- You are not alone. Everyone may look like they're on top of their biz, but most of them end up crying themselves to sleep at some point.
- Find your friends that are worse off than you are and ask them how they're doing. You'll feel better in no time.
- Do some exercise. You'd be surprised at how much a 10 minute jog actually helps you calm down. Yes, you're busy, blah blah, but do it. Trust us.
- Change up your study spaces. Sitting in one area all day erryday makes it even harder to concentrate.
- Take breaks. Write for an hour, then watch an episode of Hannah Montana.
- Make social plans. Have something to look forward to that night so you're more likely to get your stuff done.
- Remember that you go to one of the most competitive and prestigious universities in da country. The work is worth it.
- Watch this. You'll pee yourself.