Recognize this building at all? Nobody ever does! Originally built as Dental Hall in 1896, this building once served as the School of Dental Medicine. Push came to shove, someone donated, blah blah, and we flashfoward to 1915 when this building became The School of Fine Arts. Take that, rewind it back (foward), and the hall was renamed Hayden Hall. The Department of Geology was established here, as well as the Department of Bioengineering, and the building continued to thrive relatively unnoticed by the student body. Check out the University Archives for more cool photos like this one.