Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Cinco De Mayo Specials Tomorrow

cinco-de-mayo

Even after browsing the Wiki page, we're still not exactly sure what tomorrow celebrates, but nevertheless, we're not ones to miss a party. Nor a fiesta, for that matter.

For those of you done with finals or tryna ignore 'em like a random Fling hookup sitting next to the only available 5th floor carrel, here's a roundup of some of the nearby Cinco de Drinko specials:

Copabanana: specials all day until midnight $5 Mexico City: a shot of Cuervo Silver & a Tecate beer; $5 traditional margs and $6 Cuervo Silver margs; 2 Coronas for $5; and Mexican food specials 

Tap House: Cinco de Derby at this West Philly taphouse will celebrate the Kentucky Derby as well as Cinco de Mayo. Drink include $4 craft beers, $5 wines and $5 cocktails. Prizes will be awarded throughout the night.

Mad4: $1 off all Mexican beers and $5 22 oz. Dos Equis draft

Blockley: special runs from 8 to 11pm $5 for a shot of tequila and can of Tecate

Distrito: Nosh on tacos, guacamole, nachos and a Cinco de Mayo margarita, all specially priced from $5-7. DJ Lips will get the fiesta going, plus Distrito will also host a Tequila Tasting from 8 to 11 p.m. in the upstairs private dining room. 3 p.m. to 12 a.m.

Blarney: Annual beer pong tournament starts at 10am, with guy and girl teams, and bearing no relation to Cinco.

PennConnects