Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

What's HapPENNing?

wh

It's the home stretch before Spring Break, everybody! So there's probably a good chance you're trapped under a pile of books and swimming in papers until you can shed the North Faces and sun those nips in the beautiful vacation destination of your choice. Let's see if you can't steal away a minute or two to attend some of the awesome events going on this week.

When Humanity Fails: UN General Romeo Dallaire Who: Moral Voices When and where: Today, 7:30-9 p.m.; Zellerbach Why: As commander of the UN's peacekeeping forces during the genocide in Rwanda, Dallaire's got a lot to say about his experiences. Check out his talk on the prevention of mass atrocities today on campus! How neat is that?

Dinner And A Movie: The Help Who: Houston Hall When and where: Tuesday, 7-9 p.m.; Hall of Flags (Houston Hall basement) Why: Because you is kind, you is smart, you is important.

Tay-Sachs Benefit Concert Who: Andrew Maxman and friends When and where: Tuesday, 9:30-11 p.m.; Smoke's (40th and Locust) Why: Come check out Andrew Maxman and some of his musically-inclined friends (especially this guy) at Smoke's tomorrow. You have to pay $10 at the door, but the money goes towards the Cure Tay-Sachs Foundation, which is probably a foundation that hopes to cure Tay-Sachs. 

ManiCURE—Salon with a Cause Who: Penn Hillel When and where: Wednesday, 10a.m.-3:30p.m.; Houston Hall, Hall of Flags Why: What better way to spend your leap day than to spring into action and jump on board to support a good cause? And get pretty nails while you do it.

When Architecture Is Sculpture Who: PennDesign When and where: Thursday, 6:30 p.m.; Institute of Contemporary Art (36th and Sansom) Why: Check out PennDesign's and the Fine Art Department's lecture at the ICA this Thursday, featuring awesomely-named superstar Swiss artist Not Vital. It's almost Spring Break! We know you've got time to procrastinate.

PennConnects