Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

What's HapPENNing?

WUUUUUUUB WOBBLE WOBBLE EEEEEEE ERRRRRR DUR DUR DUR REEEE EEEEEEB WUB WUB WUB WU- WU- WU- WUB WOBBLE. WUUUB WUUUB WERR WUUUB. WOB.*

(*Today's What's HapPENNing has been brought to you by dubstep. Wobble.)

Double Take: Series, Multiples, and Prints Who: Arthur Ross Gallery When and where: Now-January 15, check above link for times; Arthur Ross Gallery (inside Fisher Fine Arts) Why: Take some time after your second accidental nap in Fisher Fine Arts to check out Double Take at the Arthur Ross Gallery. This exhibition, which opened just a short time ago, focuses on serialism in art production. If you like Art (with a capital A), then you'll drool over this eclectic collection, including works by Dürer, Dali, Rosenquist and Rauschenberg (to name a few). If you don't like Art, go because– Wow, you seem so cultured! Can we talk? Can we date? Can you show us your tip?

Merlin's Magic Circles Who: Penn Museum When and where: Wednesday, 6 p.m.; Penn Museum Why: We like you, Penn Museum. We think you're the best, especially when you bring in Timothy Darvill of the UK's Bournemouth University to talk about the ~*magical history*~ of Stonehenge! Hey, we went there once! It's those stones, right? Anyway, this talk is probably going to be like one of those History Channel special presentations that you stumbled upon after Thanksgiving but ended up watching the entire thing because it was that good. Tickets are $10 at the door and $5 with advance registration.

Study Break with Free Toni Morrison Novels Who: English Undergraduate Advisory Board When and where: Friday, 11 a.m.- 1 p.m.; Fisher-Bennett 135 Why: The English Undergraduate Advisory Board will be holding a pre-reading days study break and giving out free copies of Toni Morrison's eighth novel, A Mercy. We recommend getting there early because they will run out of books very quickly.

Penn Dialogue: Words, Words, Words Who: Penn Monologues When and where: Saturday, 2-5 p.m.; Penn Women's Center (3643 Locust Walk) Why: Join the Penn Monologues in a frank discussion on the nasty words we throw around every day. Sounds neat! This is also a chance to get involved in Penn Monologues, which is pretty rad.

President Gutmann's Holiday Study Break Who: President Gutmann and Her Royal Court  When and where: Sunday, 4:30-5:30; 3812 Walnut Street Why: Allow us this brief daydream: The fire is lit. The eggnog is (hopefully) spiked. Bing Crosby is crooning in the background. "You're the best and brightest student I've met in the past five seconds," purrs a soft voice from the corner. It's Amy! Oh, Amy, don't mind us as we pack away all your cookies and candies in these oversized Tupperware containers. Happy holidays!

PennConnects